Expiration Date : 12/2024
fish aid antibiotics amoxicillin 250 mg 100 capsules
When one or more of your fish are dealing with a bacterial infection, the whole tank suffers. You can help your finned friends feel better and watch your aquarium thrive again with Amoxicillin Tablets from Fish Aid Antibiotics. This broad-spectrum medication is used to help you control all gram-positive and many gram-negative bacteria plaguing your fish. Specifically, it's used to help combat dropsy, fin rot, red pest and other pesky diseases brought on by bacteria. Plus, Fish Aid's formula is versatile enough to be used in both tropical and freshwater tanks perfect for multi-tank homes!
Key Benefits :
- Helps to combat many common fish ailments including dropsy, fin rot and red pest.
- Works to halt the multiplication of bacteria and help fight off infections.
- Designed to tackle all gram-positive and most gram-negative bacteria.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a convenient medicinal bath.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
Available Sizes :