Aqua Cipro Ciprofloxacin 500 mg -Fish Flox Forte-
Many doctors are starting to prescribe Levofloxacin in place of ciprofloxacin
When one or more of your fish are dealing with a bacterial infection, the whole tank suffers. You can help your finned friends feel better and watch your aquarium thrive again with Ciprofloxacin Tablets. This synthetic, broad spectrum medication is used treat different strains of bacteria that can plague your fish.
It is a synthetic broad-spectrum antibiotic that is effective against gram-negative and some gram-positive bacterial pathogens of fish, including vibrios, flexibacteria, and aeromonads. Used for the control of some common bacterial diseases in fish, including columnaris infections such as black patch necrosis, saddleback disease, and fin rot. Also known to aid in the control of fresh and saltwater furunculosis. This fish antibiotic has specific target enzymes that are needed for the replication of bacteria and DNA repair. Plus, it works to stop bacteria from replicating or repairing its DNA—so it may work against pathogens that don’t respond to other antibiotics.
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
Description: Aqua Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic broad spectrum antibiotic. It is effective against gram-negative and some gram-positive bacterial pathogens of fish. Our wide selection of online fish antibiotics caters to every pet fish owner and pet shop there is.
- Aqua Cipro Ciprofloxacin 250 mg - 60 count
- Aqua Cipro Ciprofloxacin 250 mg - 60 count - 2 Pack
- Aqua Cipro Ciprofloxacin- 500 mg - 30 count
Active Ingredients: Ciprofloxacin 500 mg
- 500mg - Pre-dissolve one tablet (500 mg) in two gallons of water prior to adding to a hospital tank. Immerse for one hour. Repeat every day for 5-7 days with daily water changes after each treatment.
Caution:For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.